BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sparkle me





I swirled my fingers at my boss this morning and told him that I am so sorry he is a boy and can't have sparkly nails. I implored him not to let the jealousy make him bitter. He just smirked and said "If that's what you need to believe...".


He's so brave to hide his disappointment.

11 folks speakin' their mind:

Sis said...

LOL!

And they do indeed look gorgeous.
xo

fiwa said...

Thank you.
Truly, you can't quite get the full effect of the glitter in that picture. Sparkly, yet understated... wait, can glitter be understated? ;)

nikkipolani said...

Smirk or no, I think you're right that he was brave :-)

KathyA said...

Yes, he is, isn't he! :)

PS Would you let me know when he does swirley glitter on his nails?? :)

Knight said...

Maybe you could get him a sparkle pen to cheer him up?

The Birdwatcher said...

What do you mean, a boy can't have sparkly nails? I feel a challenge coming on.

fiwa said...

Anne - I know, right?!

Kathy - it could be a long time. He's actually veeery conservative.

Knight - I would just end up stealing it back from him.

Birdwatcher - put your money where your mouth is, Mr. ;)

the chronic utilitarian said...

gaaaaah.
do you blog biannually?

how are you, woman?

xoxo

Knight said...

Where are you woman?

Peter parker said...

Binance 2fa not working|Binance number

If your Binance two-factor authentication is not working, then you should get it checked as soon as possible. Binance two-factor authentication helps in supporting your Binance account from troubles and even provide an extra layer to protect your account. To deal with these errors, you can always call on Binance customer support number which is functional all the time for guidance. You can have conversation with the team anytime for providing quality results. Connect with the team for impeccable solutions.

Eva Wilson said...

Yes! this is looks gorgeous nails.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Help